Sunday, February 26, 2012

CATHY "THE TRAVELER" ENGBERG

4x4 Oil on Ampersand Gessobord


 Cathy  “The Traveler” Engberg was first seen in Chicago shooting and Wreaking havoc in popular tourist sites.  Wherever there was a crowd Cathy would stealthily make her way into the venue and begin shooting.  Millennium Park is still recovering from her visit.  She then was seen with the Hilton Head Gang.  It isn’t known whether the rest of the gang was in Chicago also or if she travels alone.  What is known is that she is armed and dangerous.  Shots will be fired...paintings will be rendered.  Check out local galleries for her artwork.  Don’t approach her without backup.  
Check out her blog at http://cathyengberg.blogspot.com/
and the Hilton Head Gang Blog at http://Hiltonheadgang.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Linda I'm so glad I visited your site! I hadn't seen these last couple of mugs and they're wonderful! You just keep getting better and better! Cathy looks great"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing to see my face in your painting style. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful portrait... too! You really have a great touch!
    Have a wonderful creative week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...