Thursday, September 5, 2013

DAY FIVE

SKULL No. 1
8x6 Oil on Panel
For purchase information click HERE.
My new companion in the studio is a skull I purchased from The Evolution Store.  All kinds of interesting items are sold there and I thought a skull would be interesting to paint and help  me to learn structure in the face.  You will be seeing this skull more.  She is a great model and fun to paint!  I should give her a name!

Day Five of Leslie's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge continues.  Take a look!

7 comments:

  1. Terrific Linda!!! Love all the subtle colors in the lights against the crisp darks. Really dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - excellent job! I thought it was a photo at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous is right! Great job on this skull. I like the subject matter too!
    Your blacks are great also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as she is smiling! But still a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great job on this, Linda. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...