Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LONGHORN CADILLAC

9x12 Oil on Canvas Board

This is my submission to Some Texas Artists Like to Paint for the June challenge of anything Texas. This car is located in the Fort Worth Stockyards with the license plate of BLE BOB. Texas is known for its longhorn cattle and big, fancy cars. Here is both! Texas is huge and has a huge number of icons from which to choose. Not an easy task as there are so many choices. We have beautiful rural areas with so many species of wildlife and also thriving towns and cities. I could go on and on. All I can say is I love Texas!! Take a few minutes and visit Some Texas Artists Like to Paint.

2 comments:

  1. That's a wild car! fun painting. I can see why you love Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This compostion is very effective! Love this car...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...