Friday, March 30, 2012

APPLE CHALLENGE

4x4 Oil on Ampersand Gessobord
Click HERE to bid on this painting.
Daily Paintworks always provides a good challenge each week.  I always want to participate in each and every one, but that seems impossible for me.  However, this week I took on the challenge and painted this apple.  It was really fun!  To learn more about Daily Paintworks and their challenges click HERE.  To view my gallery click on the widget located on the side bar.
And just in case you are stressed, instead of eating an apple ..........

Photobucket

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK-END!!!!


11 comments:

  1. I really wanted to do this challenge also but haven't been able to make time. Love your apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the color in your apple!

    Like the look of your blog! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the apple but like eating chocolate better. Maybe we should paint chocolate next? or maybe eat the chocolate and paint the apple...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda your apple looks fantastic! Really well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent apple---it is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the abstraction of your apple, the complementary colors and the design with the light on the stem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Une autre très belle pomme... toutefois je crois que je vais me laisser tenter par du chocolat, tant pis pour mon trou de hanches !!...
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love DPW!!
    I also really like the color harmony in this painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this one! I love the brush strokes and colors in the apple. Very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautifully painted apple! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful painting Linda. Love the olors and your brush work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...