Thursday, March 22, 2012

ROAD TO BIG BEND

4x4 Oil on Ampersand Gessobord
Click HERE to bid on this painting.

Finally posting again after two trips.  Our first trip was to Big Bend National Park in west Texas.  We had a really wonderful time!  The weather was perfect for hiking and when not hiking I took lots of photographs and did a few sketches.  We saw deer, lots of birds and butterflies, and a family of javelinas.  The nights were clear and thousands of stars hung in the sky.  It was all amazing and brought forth gratitude for such remarkable nature.

Our second trip was to Portland, Oregon.  We didn't have much time there, but just enough to know that we would like to go back and explore more of Portland and Oregon in general. I haven't loaded my photographs yet, but I have high hopes they will be good.

4 comments:

  1. wait. You came to Portland and did not look me up? Wha.....?? Now you have to come back! I love this painting...big shapes and nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un gros bisou à notre voyageuse qui elle nous fait aussi voyager grâce à ces merveilleuse peintures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your loose style...this looks great. You must have been driving very fast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the edges and big shapes on this one Linda. Sounds like some good trips, 2 places I haven't ever been. There just isn't enough time is there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...