Tuesday, December 31, 2013

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS


“I must have a prodigious amount of mind; it takes me as much as a week, sometimes, to make it up!” 


I've been on the fence about joining Leslie Seata's 30 day challenge.  For some reason I just could not make up my mind.  I hate to think what would happen if I had a major decision to make in the last couple of weeks.  Good grief!  At any rate I did make a decision (finally) and that is to participate and join the more than 300 artists in the challenge.  And I even made a decision on what to paint ..... "Food Dance."



Do not plant your dreams in the field of indecision, where nothing ever grows but the weeds of "what-if."  ~Dodinsky




Yep, just too much thinking!  Sometimes ya' just gotta do it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Y'ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Linda. I've vacillated on weather to join in on the challenge or not. Now I'm thinking I'll not sign up, but attempt to paint 30 in 30 on my own … just incase I can't follow through. I'll look forward to seeing your 30. Best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...