Friday, April 27, 2012

FIESTA CUP and SAUCER

4x4 Oil on Ampersand Gessobord
To bid on this painting click HERE.
Bidding begins at $10.00.
I painted this on a red acrylic ground, which I have done before and enjoy it.  I like the bits and pieces of the red peeking through.  This cup and saucer was found at a flea market and it is original Fiesta Ware and therefor can not be used for drinking as it contains lead.  So it is perfect for a still life!


DO SOMETHING CREATIVE THIS WEEK-END!!
HAVE FUN!
inspiring picture quotes

9 comments:

  1. De très belles couleurs... mais la tasse est vide !!! un peu de couleur café, hum... j'aimerais bien ça! Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the red ground was brilliant! I also love the cherries quote...makes me want to stand on my head...almost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your still lifes. I like the design and color with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the vantage point and the color is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shapes, color and value. really catches my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color and the little bits of red showing through!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the composition and colours! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is very helpful... I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    fiesta ware

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...