Friday, August 30, 2013

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

I had a difficult time deciding whether or not to participate in Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  I want to work larger and doing 30 daily paintings in 30 days calls for a smaller format.  However, since the move I have had so many wipe offs that I need a big push to return to a working routine and this fits the bill.  I plan to work on larger works, too, but these small paintings will aid in that direction.  I have no theme.  Last January for this challenge I painted with a limited palette.  Next month I am just going to paint and perhaps these small paintings will inspire larger ones (that actually stay on the canvas!).  To all the artists that are participating I really look forward to seeing what you paint!  It's really fun!!!
HAVE A FANTASTIC LABOR DAY WEEK-END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...