Thursday, October 21, 2010

DAY THREE - METAL

Just a few of the metal photos. These students are sooo good!



Carol's demo and set up.



More fabulous work.

Metal is very difficult and as all the other exercises this week I will need to practice a lot when I return home. I'm planning a schedule so that the discipline will be there. It is so easy for me to just fit it in when convenient and that never seems to happen. There's always something more fun to paint. But, with a set time and goals it is much easier to put into practice what needs to be done.

Today we are painting a larger piece. Mine is a 12x12. It will be an all day session on this one piece. I'm looking forward to it.

Tomorrow - relections and our last day. :-(

DON'T FORGET TO SQUINT!!
(Close one eye and squint the other one - who knew?!)

4 comments:

  1. I am loving your photos. There are some really great paintings in those shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all this with photos. Carol is such a good teacher. I'm envious of you all getting to do this advanced workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    Great posting you're doing. If you will, please send me your source for miniatures easels. Okay be needing themby Halloween!
    See ya tomorrow!
    - Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda thanks for posting this. How awesome to get to attend a seminar from such a talented artist. I envy you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...