Friday, June 15, 2012

FACE No. 71

4x4 Oil on Ampersand Gessobord
Click HERE to bid on this painting
I am still trying to learn the ins and outs of my new computer.  I know that it will eventually be second nature, but I have to say I really miss the familiarity of my old one.  This one is just a little different and so it continues to be a learning experience.  
I have fallen behind in my painting, too.  I don't know why things have all of a sudden become so busy.  It happens sometimes, but for the most part I have not let it interfere with my art.  I hope that by next week I will be back in my old routine.  :-)
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!

6 comments:

  1. wow this guy is really sinister! Great style and brushwork. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny...when I looked at it I thought sinister too then I read Cathy's comment! Great job Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great character to this portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I really love your portraits. I think they are so fresh and original and seem to really capture personality well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not want to run into that guy in a dark alley! Great portrait. Don't worry about a thing, you'll get back on track with everything you want soon..I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a look this one has! Love it! I know what you mean about a new computer. I am finally comfortable with my iPad !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...