Sunday, June 24, 2012

LUCIAN FREUD


LUCIAN FREUD PORTRAITS  will be here in Fort Worth at the Modern beginning July 1 through October 28.  If  When you come, the Modern has a fantastic cafe for your dining pleasure.  AND just across the street there is the Kimbell Museum.  IN ADDITION, across from the Kimbell is the Amon Carter Museum.  BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!  Across the street from the Amon Carter there is the Fort Worth Art Center.  So, when you come for this exhibit - or any other exhibit - let me know and we can meet ....... for lunch, of course!! :-D

1 comment:

  1. If I could click my fingers I would love to meat you for lunch!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...