Wednesday, January 16, 2013

JACKET

6x6 Oil on Gessobord
Click HERE for purchase information.
Day 15.  Half way and 15 to go.  I am going to Big Bend in a couple of days and while I am there I will have no internet access.  So there will be 3 to 4 days I won't be able to post.  I'll just have to catch up when I return.  It's just been impossible to paint ahead, but I'll put in some extra studio hours when I return. :-)
This jacket was a challenge because it is black and with my limited palette of blue, yellow, red and white it took me awhile to find just the right combination of colors to make a good dark.  I may never be able to repeat it, but I think it is a beautiful dark color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leaving a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...